Friday, October 13, 2006
Sick little girl....
Calleigh has not been feeling great since our return from Sacramento. I am sure the weather change and the airplane ride did not help much, but I think she was bound to get sick either way! She has had a terrible cough, cold and she has been tugging on her ears a lot. I thought the whole ear tugging thing was funny since we just had tubs put in, but hey, I am no doctor! I took her in on 10/10 and sure enough she has an ear infection! Since she has been feeling so terrible, she has not been eating well so she has dropped down to 10 lbs 7 oz. Now for any of us ladies losing weight would be a god send, but we really try and discourage Cal from worrying about her figure! She was given an antibiotic and she is getting better by the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment