So I have some exciting news...forever ago on Erlewine Circle I met the sister I never actually had...Lizzie! Lizzie and I have experienced so many things throughout the course of our friendship. I know that I always wanted to be like her...she was so cool! One of the main reasons I went to SFHS was because my Lizzie went there. We were there for each other during many times in our lives. I remember specific incidences of falling into cactus and drinking a little too much. Lizzie has ALWAYS been there for me. And in return I have always tried to be there for her. She was my maid of honor and stuck by my side for my huge move to Germany. I think she may have wanted to kill me when she heard that I was going to be very pregnant for her wedding, but she still asked me to be her matron of honor. She is always there when I call and she always listens because I tend to talk way to much! She flew all the way to TX to help us celebrate Calleigh's first birthday and she is the auntie known to send the cutest baby GAP outfits! Well now, I am proud to announce that it is my turn to buy the super cute Baby GAP outfits because my Lizzie is having a baby!!!! Four weeks ago she called to tell me that she was expecting and it has been killing me ever sense to blog the news. I finally got the ok today as she hit the 12 week mark on Monday. She and her hubby had an appointment today and they got to see the baby again and hear the heartbeat! I hope that I can be there for Lizzie more now than ever...I do have a little more experience then her! LOL! Congrats Lizzie and Todd...we love you and can not wait until Baby Gentry arrives!!!
BABY GENTRY @ 8 WEEKS!
1 comment:
Waaa hooo! I was so excited when I got her e-mail that I starting cheering and Adam came running form the other side of the house to see what was going on!
Post a Comment