I finished school on December 11th and decided that I needed a mini vaca...so Cal and I left on December 12th to visit Auntie Kim in Washington state. Auntie Kim lives near Tacoma and not far from Seattle. It was a great five days! Calleigh just LOVES her buddy Lucas and Lucas is constantly teaching her new things. The mommies had fun as well...they get a little crazy when they are together but that is what best friends do!!! While we were in WA, we also got to visit with a friend that was stationed with us in Germany. Morgan and Sam Armer lived across the way from us in Giessen and the last time I saw Morgan was in Sacramento (she is also from Sac...small world!) when her daughter was 2 months. Well her daughter, Jenna Nicole, is now FOUR years old! We had dinner with Morgan and Jenna and it was so nice to see them and catch up! Cal and I really had a great time!
Thanks for having us Kim and Lucas! XO
Thanks for having us Kim and Lucas! XO

No comments:
Post a Comment