Saturday, February 02, 2008

Mom Mom and Daddy were runnin'...

Chris and I ran a 5k (about 3.1 miles) today; it was my first run and Chris's second. It was so much fun to do something like this together and we didn't do to shabby either! There were about 120 people that ran, I placed 8th in my age group running in 29 mins 53 seconds and Chris placed 12th in his age group with 29 mins 30 seconds. I know Chris could have run much faster, but he ran with me! I was so proud of myself especially since I have never been a runner! They are going to hold these events once a month so we are looking forward to next months 5k!

1 comment:

Mrs. F said...

I tagged you in today's blog. Go check it out. Also, good job on the 5k, I wanna train to run someday.