Monday, May 12, 2008

DA-da-da-da-DA-da (can..you hear it? The graduation song!)...

After many years, challenges and lots of homework, tonight I finally accomplished something that I have wanted for so many years...I GRADUATED!!! Tarleton State University-Central Texas, Spring Class of 2008 commenced this evening and the whole evening was a rush!! I was honored to be the speaker for the Class of 2008...and let me tell you...I was so nervous!!! I graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies, Early-Childhood through Grade 4 and All Levels Special Education...Magna cum Laude (for my 3.89 GPA). I have to tell you that there are three events in my life that have their own space in my very special moments section of my memory and heart; the day I married Chris, the day Cameron was born and the day Calleigh was born...I am ready to add my fourth...the day I heard my name and crossed that stage with my head held so high!! It was so FABULOUS!!! Thanks to Chris, Cam, Cal, Mom, Dad, Russ, Christine, Alex, Pete, Kim, John, Wini and Rebecca for being present for this wonderful moment! I was so proud they were there to see this day! Also....I have to say that without Maliesa...I would have not made it through this last year of school!!!

I DID IT!!!!!!!








1 comment:

Mrs. F said...

Congratulations!!!

Cam looks super cute in your cap!