My long time friend...who is more like a sister to me, Lizzie, is expecting her first child, a little girl, in April. So Cal and I went to Sacramento for the weekend (3-7 to 3-10) so that we could be at Lizzie and Sophia's party. Now let me tell you...getting to Sac was H-E-double hockey sticks...but once we made it...it was wonderful! It was so great to see Lizzie and her family and to be able to participate in such a wonderfully special day! Sophia Laverne Gentry is due to enter the world on April 14th and I am so anxious to see her pictures since I know that I will not be able to meet her for some time! Cal and I even got to spend some time with Papa Bob, Uncle Russ, Aunt Christine, Cousin AJ, Papa Louie and Noni! It was a great weekend!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment