Well, today started with much anticipation as I had an interview in the afternoon at Skipcha Elementary school for a third grade position. I was at a grade level meeting with PreK teachers when the principal (of Saegert) came in and asked to see me outside. Umm...yeah...can we say scared??!! She asked me where my interview was and if I really wanted to go...because she was offering me a fourth grade teaching job!!!! Of course I sad I accept...immediately and was on cloud nine the rest of the day!!! I am now officially a Saegert Stallion come fall!!!! This was in the Stuff for Staff the day I was hired...
-This Wednesday is the last day for our Tarleton student teachers. They’ve done an excellent job for us. Congrats and best wishes to:
Cassandra Morrow who was with 4-Reevey and now Toni Gullekson. Cassie will be
teaching here with us next fall along with our fabulous 4th grade team!
Cassandra Morrow who was with 4-Reevey and now Toni Gullekson. Cassie will be
teaching here with us next fall along with our fabulous 4th grade team!

1 comment:
Wow, you are just full of news lately!
Again, congratulations!
Post a Comment