Sunday, November 23, 2008

HOLY COW....

So as the weeks go by the belly gets bigger and bigger! I had a doctor appointment on 11.20.08 and this is what the doctor said when he felt my belly...and I quote, "This is one big boy!" GREAT!!! Can't wait to give birth!!! I actually can't wait to meet Caden. He is so active and never stops!! I am sure that is an indication of his personality and I am so excited to have him in my arms. I really hope that he decides to make an early entrance to spare his mother some pain...but if not...we will just continue to await his arrival!! Here is my 34 week picture from today! I am officially starting my 35 week today which means he should be arriving within the next 5 weeks!!! Don't laugh at the big ol' belly!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. F said...

Wow. You are looking fabulous! Look at that belly! Cute!!!!

Strawser 6 said...

The day is getting closer...I bet you are so excited! I wish you all the best with baby Caden...
Happy Thanksgiving!

Sarah said...

The belly is beautiful!