Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Calleigh Francessca!!!

I feel so honored everyday to get to be the mother of such a wonderful and determined little girl. I know that God chose me for a reason and I am not sure that I could ever thank him enough. When Calleigh was diagnosed with 4p-, her doctor gave us the worse case scenario as he had never worked with a child with such a diagnosis. It was not good...they never thought she would live this long. Here she is....three years old today and achieving amazing things everyday of her life. She is working very hard on walking, she is starting elementary school tomorrow...PPCD (Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities) at Mountain View, she is learning so many new signs and using them more and more. She accomplishes great things in her PT, OT and ST sessions and we could not be prouder. She is an inspiration to me; her fighting spirit and her drive to be an individual inspire me to strive to be my best as well. Thank you Calleigh for being who you are....we love you so much and our lives would not be what they are today without you.
XOXO
Mommy, Daddy, Cameron and Caden

No comments: