Saturday, October 17, 2009

Transformers...

Let me preface this blog by saying that my son in absolutely OBSESSED with Transformers...

So I was talking to Deirdre on the phone and at the same time showing Cam her belly picture and the ultrasound of the baby. He was SO excited that Auntie Deer-dra (her name is emphasized when Cam says it...hilarious!) was having a baby and that Shaney was going to be a big brother! Here is a glimpse into our conversation...

D: Ask him what he wants me to have...
Me: Cam, do you want Auntie to have a boy or a girl?
C: Hmmmmmm (lots of thinking going on in his head)....A BOY!
D: HAHA...that's what Shaney wants too! Ask him what I should name him...
Me: Cam, what should Auntie name the baby if it's a boy?
C: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....FALLEN!

Congrats Auntie D...Cam wants you to have a Transformer!

I sure hope the baby is cuter than this...

No comments: