Thursday, September 21, 2006

Can you hear me now??

Today was the big day! Calleigh had tubes put into her ears and then under went three hearing test. Everything went GREAT! She had what ENT's and Audiologist call "Glue Ears." In non medical terms, this means that she had thick goo, the consistency of jello behind her eardrums! Doesn't that sound great?!! She did really well while she was under and was starving when she woke up! She sucked down a 4 ounce bottle when they brought her to us and needless to say...I ended up wearing all 4 ounces. Her stomach has not really readjusted yet! Anyway...the doctors said that we should be seeing a diffrerence immediately and she only has some very mild hearing loss! We really could not be happier! We will take her in on October 12th for a follow up with the ENT and Audiologist. Thanks for the many thoughts and prayers. Without all of you constantly thinking of our little girl and praying for her...I am convinced she would not be doing so well. The power of prayer is awesome for sure!



I was a little upset at the color of my hospital gown...I mean peach?? Come on now people. I was so unprepared with my pink and white socks...but mom says that sometimes..you just have to go with the flow.

A nice woman named Ginger came and brought me my new friend. His name is Bud E. Bear

So...I am a little angry with this picture...can't mom and dad see that I am not in picture taking form?



No comments: