Yesterday we took a little trip to Austin to meet daddy at work. Daddy failed to tell us when we left the house at 1:00 p.m., that there was a UT football game at 2:30 p.m. Needless to say...we got stuck in bumper to bumper traffic right around UT! It was neat though because when we drove by the stadium Cameron said, "Mom...look at that!! It is all orange over there!" Of course he was referring to the numerous Longhorn fans sitting in the stands! I counted the many ways that I could hurt my husband for forgetting to tell me such a large detail...and Cameron...well Cameron tried to count the orange people! We went to a large store called Cabelas to walk around. It is a store that sells hunting, camping, fishing supplies...etc. It has an aquarium with HUGE fish in it, and they also have many displays of large animals! Cam was so overwhelmed and he wanted to walk in 100 directions all at one time! It was great to spend the day as a family. The pictures are before we left for Austin!
"Mom...hurry...take the picture...I am not sure I can hold this smile for much longer!"
My little fashionista in her Old Navy gaucho pants!
All of a sudden...Cam loves to have his picture taken...he even creates his own poses!




No comments:
Post a Comment