Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stinker Noodle

Dear Spanky,

Well, I hope that you are ok in that big world out there. I am not quite sure why you ran away, but mommy misses you very much. I have watched you grow from a 6 week old baby that I got in Germany to a big hefty cat of the age 7. I wish you would come home, but I will put up pictures and check the shelters everyday until I know for sure that you will not be coming home. I love you very much Stinker Noodle. I miss you laying on my legs in bed and meowing all over the house because you are hungry or just want someone to talk too. You are a great cat and if someone else out there has you, they better take good care of you becuase they are so lucky to have an awesome fatty like you. Take care buddy, please come home. I promise to love on you lots.



Love,
Mommy





Missing since July 15, 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes me SO SAD!! I hope you guys find him!!! Love you SPANKY!!

XOXOXOXOXOX
Kim

Strawser 6 said...

We will keep our finger crossed! Hope you find him!