Of course being a working mother (or father...to address Chris) is no fun when you miss all the great things that your kiddos do. Yesterday Chris and Cam came home from the grocery store and Cameron has his very first loose tooth!!! OMG!!! Seems like just yesterday I was a mother of one...a little roly poly boy who ate whatever I feed him, never talked back and loved to cuddle. Now I have a six year old who is in the first grade and is very smart (99% on his Math and Science Curriculum Based Assessments!!) and has his first loose tooth...wow...time goes by so fast!
Today, in fact just a little bit ago, I got a text message from my mom. She is at therapy with Cal and texted to tell me that my little girl took four steps on her own! We have been waiting so long for this day and it is indeed bittersweet to not be with her when she accomplishes such amazing feats. I think that Chris and I are both a little heartbroken that we were not there and had to hear it from others...but such is life!!
We are so proud of our children and all that they accomplish everyday. Cameron and Calleigh, Mom Mom and Daddy love you so much and our life would not be complete with out each of you and your amazing personalities. You make it worth getting out of bed every morning and at night...well...let me say you make sleep come very easy!!!
Here's to two of the worlds greatest people....Cam and Cal!!!
XOXO
Mom Mom
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Let me tell you that I felt that Santa gave me one of the best presents ever- to watch Calleigh take steps was like a Christmas miracle. She and others like her are why I go into work every day. Thank you for sharing her with me!
Wow. What an exciting day that must have been!
Congratulations! Sounds like someone has been working HARD!
Post a Comment