Monday, January 26, 2009

Change of plans...

So we just found out about an hour ago that Chris is leaving on February 1st. I am so sad, so is Chris and Cam asked why Daddy had to leave for war early. You are never prepared for such a life altering moment; but we will just count down the days until he comes home safe and sound to us! Say a prayer for our hubby/daddy!!!
We love you Daddy. Stay safe and come home quickly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was on the phone for that one and I am so sorry!! :-( But you have a great supportive friends and family!! I love you and miss you so much already!!

Kim

Mrs. F said...

Chris~ Thank you for doing what you do. Come home safe and sound to your family as soon as you can. God bless!

Cassie~ I found this link of neat things. I have no idea if you have seen these things or not, but when I read this I immediately thought of you! http://blissfullydomestic.com/military-bliss/easing-the-pain-of-deployment/