I cannot believe that six months have already passed! It really seems like just yesterday that Caden Peter was born. He is the most well behaved baby ever! Sometimes I forget that he is there! I call it third baby syndrome...every once in awhile he will yell or talk really loud and let me know that he is around! Within the past month, Caden has become a roly poly! My FIL calls him a white roly poly because real roly polies are black...LOL!! He is eating baby food (and has been for about 6 weeks) and he is healthy as can be! Cam and Cal ADORE him and they are all so wonderful together! I could not be a prouder mommy! I am sure very soon he will be crawling and keeping me even more on my toes than he already does! Love you Caden Peter!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment