Sunday, July 05, 2009

Capitola/Santa Cruz

We spent July 2nd - July 5 of our California adventure in Capitola/Santa Cruz with my Kell. We had a great time just hanging out, having dinner on the beach, riding rides on the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and hitting the beach on the fourth!

Kell and I got up and took a two hour walk each morning that I was there. It was so gorgeous and amazing to walk next to the ocean and feel the cool breeze. As well as good conversation with a great friend!

Mom, the kiddos and I had an awesome dinner at Ideal on the beach and then headed to the Boardwalk for some rides. Cam absolutely loves the boardwalk and he was tall enough for a lot of the rides this year. I took Cal and Cam on the Ferris Wheel...Cam and I were so scared and Cal LOVED it! She told the guy running the ride more when he was making us get off! Cam and I went on the log ride and got SOAKED!!! Wet clothes and a cool night do not mix! We ate a ton of junk food and had an awesome time! We cannot wait to take daddy back there for a vacation!








We spent the fourth on the beach. The kids loved the sand and water and I swear if we had a beach near us we would spend every weekend there! We had a great dinner at Kell's and then I got to go to the Village with Kell and her friend 'Margarita'! We drank and danced the night away...it was a fabulous time! Thanks so much to Kellie and Cole for having us!





Santa Cruz holds so many great memories for me. Chris and I talked about spending a week there with the kids after he gets home...so I am hoping that we get to do that and make memories for us and our family to treasure!

No comments: