On Sunday night, Chris called me downstairs to a vomiting baby. Calleigh had gotten sick all over him! I picked her up so that he could change and apparently it was my turn! We decided that maybe a trip to the ER would be a good idea considering the vomit and the fact that she had not eaten well all day long. My mom and I took her to the ER and at 4 am Monday morning she was admitted to the pediatric ward with severe dehydration. We spent all day Monday and all day today in the pediatric ward at Darnell. The doctors could not find anything wrong, so they said she probably had a virus and we needed to keep our eyes on her. So we got to come home tonight and she is doing ok. She is still not eating all that much and we have had one vomiting episode since we have been home. She has a follow up appointment on Thursday and as I said in an earlier post, she will be having a button put in during the week of April 2nd. We are hoping the little Princess feels better by her birthday and we are keeping a close eye on her so that she does not get any worse! Stay tuned for updates...
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Calleigh, I hope you are feeling better soon. You have such a wondeful family that takes such good care of you! Take care of your sweet little angel self!
Post a Comment