Thursday, March 29, 2007

Surgery....

Calleigh will be having surgery on March 30. Our report time to the hospital is 630 am! She is having a feeding tube put in. I am still not a big fan of this situation, but everyone insist that this is best. I feel like I should know best because I am her mother...but I would rather be selfish and spare her any pain and discomfort. Hopefully this road will lead us in the right direction for Cal's development. Please pray for her...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep your head up, my prayers are with you!

Anonymous said...

We will continue to pray for Calleigh and for the entire family. The feeding tube will hopefully be a great step forward for her in her nutrition and health.

the taylor bunch said...

so, how did it go? I really have been thinking about you guys a lot yesterday!