So Auntie came to town and all of a sudden the word piercing was in the air. Yes, Auntie was insistent that little Miss Calleigh get her ears pierced! After much persuasion of Daddy, we got the ok! So on August 31st, Kim, Lucas and I took Cal to get her ears pierced at the Killeen Mall! The girls that did the piercing were great. They pierced them at the same time, so it was very quick. Calleigh only cried because I had to hold her down, but once I let go, she was perfectly fine! She looks darling with her ears pierced. I catch myself admiring how cute they look on her quite often! Thanks Auntie Kim!
the great strides that she has made throughout her life so far!
Close up of her pink studs set in 14K white gold...Auntie once worked in a jewelery store...only the best!

No comments:
Post a Comment