Thursday, June 26, 2008

Everyone is PRESENT and ACCOUNTED for!!!!!!

Well everyone...we got back our results at 9 am and all of the baby's chromosomes are there and look great!!!! We are feeling so relieved and so very excited!!!! And now onto other news...
IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!
Caden Peter is due to arrive around January 4th, 2009!!!
Thanks to everyone who called to check in on us and who sent there prayers our way for a healthy baby! We are beside ourselves that everything looks great and we are very excited to welcome a new little boy into our lives...Calleigh is and will always be the only PRINCESS!!! Cameron just knew the baby had a penis...so I got a big "told you so" from him when I told him that the baby was a boy!!!
YEAH!!!!!!

5 comments:

The Bortoletto Family said...

Congratulations Woof!!! What great news for your family and a wonderful way to bring in 2009!
Kate

Lucas Scott said...

I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN YOU CALLED AND TOLD ME THIS MORNING!! That is so AWESOME!! I cannot wait to be a God Mother again and to hold little Caden in my arms!!! Love you guys!!

Mrs. F said...

Oh, how exciting!!! Congrats. Love the name!

Strawser 6 said...

Congratulations to all of you! We are so excited to see little Caden! (Great name too!) :)

zander said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you and your family. A sweet little boy... too fun! I can't wait to meet Caden!