Today was Cameron's last day of kindergarten with Mrs. Heath. I went in this afternoon to take Mrs. Heath a gift (see picture below!), and chat for a bit. She told me how wonderful and smart she thought Cameron was and how he would do a great job in 1st grade. Enough to make any mother blush! She loved her gift and even got teary-eyed. She said it was the most thoughful gift that she has ever gotten from a student (score me!!) and she took it up and down the kinder hall to show all the teachers!!! Cam was so proud! Cameron got all D's on his report card...D is for Developed...which is awesome! We could not be prouder! He has grown so much and become this wonderful little boy! We love you buddy!
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dang, I wish we had a teacher named Mrs. Heath, I would so totally steal your idea with the candy poster board!
Post a Comment