Sunday, November 11, 2007

Cluster Class

Last week on Thursday I picked up Cameron from school as usual. His teacher, Mrs. Sebeta, told me that on Wednesday Cameron had gone to the Cluster Class for reading and that today he had gone for math. A cluster class is still a regular classroom, just for kiddos who are operating on a little bit of a higher level then some of their peers. It is a classroom in which students can be challenged a little more. Cameron did great! He is actually reading close to a 1st grade level and the teacher, Mrs. Heath, said that he did really well! So we have decided that Cameron will be leaving Mrs. Sebesta's class to join Mrs. Heath's cluster class. I was a little upset becuase we LOVE Mrs. Sebesta and change is hard for me...but this is not about me! Cam needs the push and we hope that he will get it from this new class. Mrs. Heath is great too and I know her student teacher...Amber. We are classmates at Tarleton, but she is one semester ahead of me! So I can rest assured that Cam is in GREAT hands!!! We are so proud of Cam and can't wait to see all the great things that he will do!


Cameron and Mrs. Sebesta



Mrs. Sebesta's kindergarten class!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you Cameron Allen! We love and miss you!