Granted this post is very late and it is the middle of November, but we did have a great Halloween this year. It was Cam and Shaney's last Halloween together which made it very sad and as I walked with Deirdre through the streets I could not help thinking about how much I was going to miss them! Anyway...as you have read, Shane and Deirdre joined us as well as Wini, Sean, and Layla on our jaunt through the neighborhood! The kiddos made out like bandits and Cam and Shane even got a soda! Funny story...Shaney kept telling his Mommy how thirsty he was and finally she told him they were just going to go home! Well at the next house, Shaney told the guy he was thirsty and asked for a drink...he brought a soda for Shaney and Cam...LOL!!! I think we all laughed the rest of the way down the street! Shaney sure isn't shy! Cam was Spiderman this year thanks to his Nana and Cal was a Princess. She wore the dress Auntie D bought her at Disneyworld and I bought her a crown to wear! All of the kiddos looked great and we had a nice evening!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment