GUESS WHO SLEPT IN THEIR OWN BEDROOM FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT....CALLEIGH FRANCESSCA!!!! Yes folks after some serious bedroom renovations (Chris and I have officially moved our bedroom to the loft and our bedroom downstairs has become the play room!) Calleigh spent her first night in her own room. She has been sleeping in a crib in our bedroom for 20 months and her pediatrician said it was TIME for her to move into her own room. I was nervous at first and had a hard time falling asleep. Calliegh cried for a little while and Daddy ended up putting her to sleep in our bed and then transferring her to her crib. She slept ALL night and we are so proud of this new milestone!
GUESS WHO SLEPT ALL NIGHT IN THEIR OWN BED....CAMERON ALLEN!!! Yes folks you have read this right too! Cameron has had a terrible habit since he could walk of climbing into our bed in the middle of the night and then hogging the entire king bed. Last night...little man slept all night in his own bed. I think he likes knowing that Mom Mom and Daddy are upstairs too!
OH THE SACRIFICES YOU MAKE TO SLEEP WITHOUT KIDS ARE WELL WORTH IT!!!
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am happy for you & Chris and so proud of Cam & Calleigh!
Miss you guys!
Dina
Post a Comment