Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A date for the baby book...

On June 12th...Calleigh reached a milestone that we were told may never occur. She has been working really hard on sitting and on this date, for the first time, she sat all by herself for many minutes (ok...probably 2 or 3...but it felt like an hour!)!! Chris, Cam and I are so happy for our little Peanut Butter/Squirty Squirt/Bubbas as this is a huge accomplishment and can only lead to greater things! God is good to us...and he proves it in moments like these!!! The pictures posted in the previous post are those of her sitting. Check them out!

Here I am riding on my brother's fire engine...see me sitting on it all by myself??

I had to hold onto the steering wheel for dear life...my Daddy was driving me around!

I love to sit in my bumbo and play the piano that Auntie Kim, Uncle Fifi and Lucas bought me for my birthday!

No comments: