On June 13th, Calleigh had to have a 24 hour EEG. As you all know she has had 3 EEG's since she was born; one 30 minute and two 4-hour. During the 4 hour EEG back in May, the doctor found what looked to be Sub-Clinical Seizures occurring frequently. At first we were going to put Calleigh on meds, but then the neurologist was hesitant. He wanted to find the source of the sub-clinical seizures and when exactly they may be occurring, hence the reasoning behind the 24 hour EEG. This way he could monitor her during her sleeping hours because I thought that maybe she was having seizures at night. Unfortunately, the neuro doc is on vacation this week, so we will not have any results until next week...so I will let you all know and I promise it will be in a timely manner!!!
Saturday, June 30, 2007
What do you mean I have to wear this for 24 hours??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment