On June 16th we went to Austin to help Karsen celebrate his 5th birthday!!! Karsen's dad Bryce and Chris were stationed together (as recruiters) in Austin, until Chris got moved and Karsen's mom and I became friends through our hubbies!!! We had a great day, the weather was very agreeable, they had lots of food and lots of water fun for the boys!! Notice however, the rotten disposition that my son displays....that is what happens when a four year old gets tired!!! Calleigh also got to spend some QT with their new puppy, Lily! I think that Lily and Cal are exactly the same size so they were very interested in each other!
Happy Birthday to Karsen!
Karsen, Cam and Shaney enjoying the pool!
The three boys are ready to jump in!
"Get out of my way Calleigh"-Lily
Calleigh and Lily...I think they may actually be the same size!
All pooped out from a fun day!

No comments:
Post a Comment