Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Girls Weekend in Sacramento

The weekend of June 8th-10th, Calleigh and I made a quick trip to Sacramento for my cousin Michelle's wedding! The weekend went by so very fast but we did get to see family and friends: Noni and Papa Louie, Papa Bob, Uncle Russell, Aunt Christine, Cousin AJ, Auntie Laurie, Cousin Julia, Auntie Mimi, Auntie Mary, Kelly and Natalie, Cousin Michelle, Noni Joanie, Auntie Miss, Nana, Marky and Erron, Bobby, the Kinneys, Auntie Lizzie and most of the Suine's . It was great and if we left anyone out, we are sorry! Michelle's wedding was gorgeous and well worth the trip!

I was extra excited to see my nephew AJ who is almost 21 months old! The last time I saw him he was just turning one...so to spend some time with him was great!!! Hot Dog!!! The kids and I are going back to Sacramento July 5th-16th. Another one of my LONG time friends is getting married and I am so honored to be in her wedding too! Hope that we will get to see many Sac friends and family while we are there!!









No comments: