Well, you can tell that I am about a month behind because Shaney's actual Birthday is July 25th...better late then never!
We celebrated with a party at a water park on July 21st and on the 25th Shaney officially turned FIVE!!! I have been with Shaney since the day he was born. I saw him just hours after his birth and he is still as sweet as he was then! I remember holding Shaney while I was still pregnant with Cam and Cam would kick the crap out of me! I guess that is why they are constantly beating up on each other. I am not sure if all of you know this but the Haywards will be moving within the next few months to Fort Carson in Colorado. This is what Military life brings to us, but you never get used to it and it never gets easy. We are going to miss the Haywards so much and I know that Cameron will have lots of adjusting to do. The boys do not quite understand right now what is going on...but they will understand as they get older. People move on but family is always family! We love you Shaney...XO
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear Shaney...
Happy Birthday dear Shaney...
Happy Birthday to you!
XO
Unkie Chris, Cakkie, Cameron and Calleigh Cal

No comments:
Post a Comment